Welcome to the #1 Bronco Raptor Forum and Bronco Raptor community dedicated to Bronco Raptor owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Bronco Raptor Forum today!

S&B Cold Air Intake Kits are NOW SHIPPING here at Lethal Performance!!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Happy Tuesday Explorer ST Owners!

S&B Filters’ Explorer ST Cold Air Intake Kits are NOW SHIPPING here at Lethal Performance!

All of our current backorders are being shipped first. We thank you for your patience and support.

However if you haven’t placed your order yet, we have a couple kits on shelf, ready to ship!

While increasing flow over the factory intake system by over 20% while still maintaining 99.53% efficiency, the S&B Cold Air Intake is a well-worth mod to your Explorer ST.
-Removes restrictive baffles that hurt performance and quiet down your turbos.
-Helps balance air/fuel ratios to improve gas mileage.
-Specially-crafted cross-linked intake tube minimizes restriction.
-Custom air box keeps loose dirt and turbulent underhood air out of your intake.
-Easy-to-use installation instructions and illustrations
-Includes all necessary hardware to replace your stock tract in 30 minutes or less

Grab yours here!
SHOP NOW | S&B Intakes Explorer ST

Always feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance if you have any questions!

explorer st sb new 2.png

Polizi212

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
WTH! I just emailed you guys last night asking about stock and I was told it would have to be ordered

"
Thanks for reaching out,

We do not have these in stock at the moment. We would have to get this ordered from the manufacturer.

Let me know how else I can help, "

that was my reply!!

OP
Lethalperformance
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Sorry for the mix up, it definitely wasn't intentional. I did my best to alert all of the staff, but it's possible they were not aware of the delivery. I will send you a message so I can look into it.